News & Insights
- Commonwealth's Public Pension Performance andBest Practices Analysis Report #3
Hot Topics From Our Blog
- MML&K Government Solutions Director Elected to National Leadership Position
For Immediate Release
September 27, 2017
(FRANKFORT, Ky. --) MML&K Government Solutions (MML&K) Director Sean Cutter was elected to the National Association of State Lobbyists (NASL) Board of Directors this month at the association’s annual meeting.
- Kentucky Launches Pension Reform Website in Preparation for Special Session
The Kentucky Office of the State Budget Director on Thursday launched a comprehensive new website aimed at keeping Kentuckians informed on the state’s pension crisis, as the Bevin Administration works with state legislators in preparation for a major legislative push to overhaul all three public pension systems.
- McBrayer Law Clerks Take a Trip to Frankfort
Law clerks from our partners in the Lexington and Louisville offices came for a day to see how the government relations side of law works.
- Celebrating Kentucky's 225th Birthday: Historic Kentuckian Lookalike Series
Featuring our famous Kentuckian lookalike series.
- View More...